Sunday 13 November 2016

Day 1235

Day 1235;

22.30 was my BMI for today and I put on one pound for the clothes I was wearing, as it was jeans, t-shirt, socks, boxers, wrist bands and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, banana.
Lunch: potato salad, cocktail sausages, scotch eggs, mozzarella sticks and other buffet foods.
Dinner: pasta in some weird tomato sauce and something for puffing but I have forgot what it was.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today Allergy noticed that the BMI was about 0.33 out as she didn't even step on it and it gave her the reading of 0.33. But also today I went to my local boccia club, and there was the 6 of us that went today, so if that tallies up to £3.50 each it should have made £11 before coaches fees but if the coach we had today still doesn't want to be paid then the club could have made a profit so much so if the club has turn ups like this week for 4 weeks in a row then the boccia club could run 1 Thursday session with Mr D man on his salary.

Now that was me doing one of the laziest sports ever to have been labeled a sport. The next part of my day consisted off mr sitting down while watching the football team that I support get thumped 0-3, by a team that was below the team that I support and now they have just leapfrogged the club that I support, the football team that I support is going down, 

It's going down, 
It's going down, it's going,
Support is going down,

No comments:

Post a Comment