Tuesday 22 November 2016

Day 1244

Day 1244;

22.07 with taking off 0 pounds for clothing 21.84 for taking off 1 pound for the weight of my clothes as today I was wearing track suit trousers, socks, boxers, wrist bands and specs, so I'm thinking that get up probably weighed about half a pound.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: canned spaghetti on toast with 2 types of mini sausages.
Dinner: chicken in BBQ sause, peas, carrots, roast potatoes and chocolate cheesecake square.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snaks: a slice of fruit cake, a slice of a sponge and white chocolate cake and a slice of black forest gateau cake.

Fitness today:
I have gone to the gym to d a 10km cycle ride in 30 minutes, as I did the first 25 minutes I was attempting to keep my peddle speed up around about 100, then for the next 5 minutes I was just riding it out as a cool down ride. Then I have also done 50 sit-ups and 50 crunches all that's left for me to do is 50 press-ups and 15 minutes on the rower for today which I am thinking I should just do a 75 minute row sometime like tomorrow. maybe. Then later on, just before leaving my home to go to athletics I did my 50 press-ups.

Today in athletics I tried some walking forward backwards and sidewards each time stepping over a mini hurdle then I attempted a two footed standing jump over each of the mini hurdles I failed quite a bit doing that which was funny as I had just succeed doing it over them once but I succeeded in doing it over them before the end of the session, then there was the actual hurdles that we had to duck under I managed it, in the end, I also crawled under it when we were both going through it forwards. 

Now just what else have you done today?

You should know, you were there.

I know, I know. but it's not my job to inform the audience of your happenings today, it's yours!

But today I have been out fitness stuff, at home eating or watching some anime. Abenobashi is intriguing as it takes some of the r reoccurring themes from video games and it puts them into a anime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment