Wednesday 9 November 2016

Day 1231

Day 1231;

22.07 I'm getting fatter again and today I was wearing jeans, t-shirt, socks, boxers and a pair of specs and I put 1 pound on as my clothing weight. 

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: spaghetti, toast, sausages, pork pie and a cookie.
Dinner: cheese & ham omelette, chips and cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now tonight it's the US election but the BBC is informing that the results start to come in at midnight GMT but then just slightly further down the page it's telling me that Donny Trump is winning in New Hampshire as it stands and the national popular vote which has got 0.1% of districts counted Donny Trump is winning by 69.3 percent.

17:29 was the time that the rowing machine told me, I had done 543 strokes in that time, which was abysmal, but I could see the actual number of strokes used at the start but I couldn't by the end. which just goes to remind me how dark itb is getting earlier nowadays.

Today I was playing on Pokémon Pearl and I have also been playing on Pokémon Diamond as I plot to trade some of my Pokémon from one game to the other in order to complete my Pokédex.

Also in my daily fitness I have done 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 push-ups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment