Friday 4 November 2016

Day 1226

Day 1226;

21.94 was my BMI for today as I was wearing tracksuit bottoms, t-shirt, socks, boxers, wrist bands and my specs I decided to put on no weight for my clothing as that is probably how much this garb weighs.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and grapes.
Lunch: white bread with cheese sandwich and some food that I have forgotten.
Dinner: pasta and Bolognese, chocolate trifle and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

The following video I enjoyed greatly. Heresy.


To think unicorns in the bible, I thought it was supposed to be infallible, isn't it.

In my daily fitness I have done my 15 minute/500 strokes row, today it lasted slightly more than 18 minutes and I only had 1 foot attached, to the rower, for the majority of it, I had 2 feet attached for a short time and I even had no feet attached by the end of my row.

But then I also went to the actual gym today before going the Pokémon gym in Pokémon Pearl later on today it is the gym in Snowpoint City that I have gone to, to help me overcome the feeling of sheer hopelessness that I have been getting from watching a lot of American peoples video's saying they were going to for Hillary Clinton  for reasons that are almost totally fictional and the only ones that may have some vicarious merit to them happened a long time ago before he even intended to go into politics.

Now today in the actual gym that I went to today I have been on a load of machines to help improve my fitness, then as I got home from the gym I decided to my daily fitness routine, which means 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ips.

But then as well as going to Snowpoint gym today in Pokémon I also captured a Medichan. Which helps my Pokédex I wonder how soon it'll be before I have got them all?

No comments:

Post a Comment