Sunday 20 November 2016

Day 1242

Day 1242;

22.01 was my BMI for today as I took off 1 pounds worth of clothing today as I was wearing socks, jeans, boxers, t-shirt and some wrist bands. 

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: bread, ham, porkpie and 2 halves of some cream cakes
Dinner: a meat pie, carrots, new potatoes and the other 2 halves of the cream cakes. 
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today started off slowly as I had Boccia this morning but it soon got interesting as before we were half way through we got told we were going to have to leave at half way through the session as the court had only been hired for the hour that starts half an hour before we start and finishes half an hour before we should have usually finished, like say that we had our Boccia club from 1 till 2 what they had done at the sports centre was have our session from 0:30 till 1:30, and Mr laughing V had a go at the people in charge of the place, he started calling them liars was they should have known that we had the same court hired since march for the same time slot but we were able to stay on the court the extra half hour as the other people agreed to let us continue playing but I half wish they hadn't as they got half of the hall not the full hall and they were making an atrocious noise which puts extra strain on the player attempting to hit the balls to the Jack ball.

Then later on today I played on the Pokémon games, so what I did was I trained my Gastly to get a Haunter and I traded a Haunter over to get a Gengar. I also caught a Tentacruel and a Tentacool and I trained my Stunky so it evolved into a Skunktank. So all in all I had a moderately successful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment