Tuesday 1 November 2016

Day 1223

Day 1223;

22.01 was my BMI for tonight but tonight I met my kcal goal for the amount of Kcal's that I have to  burning off each day.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: omelette and some chocolate cheesecake.
Dinner: pasta Bolognese, cheese and I ate something for pudding but I cannot remember what it was.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 3 out of date Hovis biscuits and some grapes.

Today I have done an about 10 minute row then when I had finished doing that I started again and I decided to do a 500 strokes, which lasted about 18:37 according to my rowing machine, and I stopped quite a few times. But then as I finished It as I had reached 501 strokes I made a mental note that I had accomplished 15 minutes today and my deficit was down to 25 minutes, But I also did my daily 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups. which just left me with that 50 press-ups to do in loo basically. 

But today in Athletics Mr B instructed Rose to get over into the other track for the long jump so I attempted to nudge her onto the correct track but she just had a go at me then Mr B told her to switch lanes once more but she refused and then he basically said to her fine. Next she went up to the edge of the sand pit and jump, instead of the white line which your supposed to jump from. Then after her jump I had to jump and when I returned to where she was standing she told me her age and I just smiled back at her while thinking "so what you have is +1 year on my age so what?" as if I could respond audibly I probably would have said that "Mr B is probably +30 on your age, why don't you listen to him?" If only I could speak, but alas I can't. which was the only reason that I touched her otherwise I would have told her.

So today I was getting a stern talking to, at least I think that's what I should call it by Mich who just over reacted quite a bit, for me doing what, nothing but turning some lights off in this room that he had just asked me to switch the main light on so I did, then I switched off the peripheral lights off which were inside the room, Then Mich flipped out basically and he started telling Tini that I wouldn't turn the lights back on for him when I was only signing "y" as in why, and he said as he couldn't see so I pointed to the main room light, then he started saying but his eyes aren't good enough (I thought my eyes are worse than yours at the very least and I could see decently) so I switched the light back on then Tini comes in and she starts reprimanding me for turning the waste of a light off I hate waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment