Monday 14 November 2016

Day 1236

Day 1236;

22.14 I lost 0.16 on yesterdays BMI. so I basically have to loose some more weight to get my BMI down a bit, that or I could grow... 

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: Buffet lunch.
Dinner: chicken, carrots, potato, chocolate cheesecake and  lemon meringue pie.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I missed the memorial thingy, that thing for the 11th of the 11th, it was only as I had forgot what day it was by the time that I had eaten my breakfast and taken a shower, then I was attempting to get ready to go for the service of remembrance as quickly as possible, and I had got myself ready just as I heard the walk past my window, so I went downstairs to get m shoes on to follow them and Tini said I wasn't allowed to follow them down so I got myself frustrated as I had just heard them walk past the window, soI went out into the additional room and I decided to have a row on the rowing machine, I did about 39.34 minutes by the time that it stopped.

Also in fitness today I have done 50 sit-ups, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups/push-ups/what ever you call them. I know I should probably be targeting for 100 more of the first two and 150 more press-ups before this night is over, just to get myself up to where I'm supposed to be, but...

Emu and C came around today, also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment