Friday 11 November 2016

Day 1233

Day 1233;

Today I was even more lazy than yesterday as I am going to have to do 45 minutes on my rower tomorrow as well as 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 150 press-ups. Especially seeing as my BMI for today was 22.20.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: 2 sausage rolls and 2 pok and pickle pies.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks:  2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of elderflower presse and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

Today I have heard about some revolts in the USA as some people there got the wrong president, but the President would be wrong no matter who won the elections just as with the EU referendum, but it'd have to be more like the PM's elections, I have been thinking recently that you should change your presidential election system, but we have what we have so just deal with it for 4 years from the 20th of January next year.

Today I have done none of my daily fitness routine but I have watched the remaining episodes ofCode Geas: Lelouch of the Rebellion and some of Code Geas: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2. I like it how it's episodes names are move 1-25 then in subtext underneath them it has the description of the move as the title of the episode. 

No comments:

Post a Comment