Tuesday 15 November 2016

Day 1237

Day 1237;

21.94 with 1 pound taken off for the weight of my clothes which was a t-shirt, tracksuit bottoms, socks, wrist bands and the specs. But then I also did the rest  before but I didn't take off any weight fot clothing and I got 22.17 , but then the 0.2 weight less than a pound.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: bacon muffin and a bag of pickled onion flavoured monster munch.
Dinner: past Bolognese (Quorn) and some cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: Chocolate brownie.

Fitness: I have rowed for 15 minutes today which was 522 strokes, 50 sit-up, 50 crunches, 30 press-ups and 40 press-ups.

But then also today I have gone out to the athletics thing again where I have ran around a bit and I have thrown a little mini shot, but it wasn't a shot it was more squeegee so I had some trouble purring it. But S was there with a new person and the new person is supposed to be taking over from S after she goes off on maternity leave. Now today I was being helpful, apparently as I was collecting the shot back in after it had been thrown, and I was returning it to the next person in the queue, as I was being impatient, but then S told me that I was helping her as if she had to bend down to pick the shot  up from off the floor she wasn't sure that she'd be able to get back up again. As she is apparently huge.

But recently my family has had a loss it was the 10th person from Mich's side of the family that was at his wedding, of the 18, that has now died, Now I can remember 18 people from in my family  but only 15 of them are alive, hang on what about GUP? oh him...  no wonder I can't remember him he died before my oldest memories.

So this is my whole family that I can name. Alive are in green. Dead are in Red.

  1. J
  2. M
  3. C
  4. A
  5. E
  6. K
  7. R
  8. S
  9. T
  10. M
  11. F
  12. GMD
  13. GDD
  14. GM
  15. GAJ
  16. GP
  17. GAK
  18. GUH
  19. GUP
Which got me thinking as I remembered  a pair of ginger twins from a funeral that were from the household off the person that has died or at least I thought they were a pair of ginger twins but it turns out to be that only 1 of the 2 of them was actually ginger the other one wasn't ginger, the death was of P who was the wife of a members of Mich's family, Jo , Now Jo is a big man but he's also very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment