Thursday 3 November 2016

Day 1225

Day 1225;

21.88Which was down on yesterdays BMI and I put my clothing's weight a 1 pound again as I was wearing a T-shirt, Jeans, Boxers, socks and some spectacles.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and apple.
Lunch: white bread with ham sandwich and a mince pie.
Dinner: 2 jumbo sausages, peas, new potatoes and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Toda in my fitness routine I have done my daily 15 minutes well it was actually 500 strokes of which I dd in 16:51 minutes, basically too slowly; did it today 50 sit-ips, 50 crunches and 50 press-ups before my daily weigh in.

I also have read some more of the Berserk Manga (comic) it's a lot better than the Anime (cartoon) as it goes into the story in more detail and you'd have missed out some giant chunks of the story if you only watched the Anime version I was getting confused about the first episode. at least how come he's got both of his arms back by the time of the first episode he looses one of them in the last episode of the Anime.  How did he also escape the death that was foretold by "Nosferato Zood" or however you're supposed to spell it.

There is 5 streams, of time, that Breath of the wild could potentially fit in according to my logic, the first is the "unified time line" which ends with the Ocarina of time and the three possibilities which are "the downfall timeline" "The child Link time line" and "the adult Link time line"I know that I have typed 5 time streams but from the list that I have just announced you would be correct in stating that I have only mentioned 4 But from the data that I have seen on the game so far I think that it could be positioned in "the reunified time line" which is only a concept that I came up with off the top of my head before I watched the youtube video which says is Breath of the Wild a Dragon Break, which is basically saying it the game may create a new time line the reunified time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment