Sunday 27 November 2016

Day 1249

Day 1249;

21.94 for the 4th day in a row,when I haven't bothered doing anything fitness wise,

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: chicken soup with a slice of baguette and a raspberry and cream thing in pastry.
Dinner:chicken wrapped in bacon, peas, new potatoes  and a raspberry and cream thing in pastry.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I went to Boccia practise first then I went to watch a football match, but then there was a properly surprising thing  that happened today, at the football match.

What did the team hat you support actually win?

Yes they did actually win and it was another win and another clean sheet (a clean sheet is when a team doesn't concede any goals in any match so a score line of 1-0 would be classified as a win and clean sheet).

The score at half time today wads 1-0 to the team that I support so at half time I signed to Mich my guess that the score would be 1-3incorrect I was thankfully.the last game they played they won 0-3 then this game today thy won 4-0 7 goals and 2 clean sheets in the last 2 matches the team that I support hadn't scored many more than 7 in all of the previous matches that they played this season, I'm thinking had they?

But that should be meaning I still have another 120 minutes to do on the rowing machine in a day soon..But I could do an hour tomorrow then an hour the next day then I'd only have to do half an hour the next say.

No comments:

Post a Comment