Saturday 3 December 2016

Day 1255

Day 1255;

Now here today was the 2nd day of the advent calendar but I haven't been as active today, as in I had set myself to get up to episode 100 before I was going to do my 500 stroke row today but I had only just got to the 100 mark before dinner time and it was to dark for me to go for a row by then.

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: egg mayo sandwich (brown bread), porkpie, chocolate brownie, mince pies and the 2nd days chocolate from my advent calendar.
Dinner: 1/2 a pizza and 4 dough balls.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Ok so today was a positively lazy day for me on the most part.today but I still managed to maintain my BMI at 22.07 and I had only done either the first 2 or 3 on the below list before I got to doing my BMI test.

Fitness today
  • 51 press-ups,
  • 101 sit-ups,
  • 110 crunches,
  • 51 press-ups,

But what else have I done today?

I don't know.

out a big help now aren't you Red?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment