Wednesday 7 December 2016

Day 1259

Day 1259;

22.07 again with 1 pound taken off for clothing as I was wearing jeans, boxers snd t--shirt.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana and day 6 advent chocolate.
Lunch: cheese +ketchup toasted sandwich.
Dinner: chicken, stew and roast potatoes.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 1 300ml mug of a mixture of fruit juice and lemonade and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice.

This morning I finally worked out what was up with my legs from yesterday, it was that they feel like they are growing, so it was growing annoyances that I was feeling, now why you may ask and I have no idea whatsoever why I'm feeling these annoyances now, as I stopped growing ages ago.

But then for my fitness for today;
As I didn't bother going on the rower today.

  • 60 sit-ups.
  • 35 press-ups.
  • 100 crunches.
  • 40 press-ups.
  • 40 sit-ups.
  • 25 press-ups.
But as I woke u this morning I could feel something weird about my nose, Then I wiped it with my hand and it was leaking, leaking blood but I couldn't see any of it on my pillow so I went out of my room and into the shower room to wash my face in the sink, I didn't do a very good job as there was still a bit of clotted blood on my nose like my nose had been cut down the outside of it. Then as I had go downstairs Tini said to me to go and wash my hand as the blood had dried onto my hand, so what was Tini thinking that I had got on my hand? I don't know but she told me to go a wash it off as I should have done as I had just been to the loo, I got a bit confused by this statement as I hadn't gone to the loo. So I returned to thee room that I had just left and I realised that the "scab" that was on my nose was just some blood that I brushed up onto my nose and it had dried, so no cut. So now I was more awake 

No comments:

Post a Comment