Wednesday 14 December 2016

Day 1266

Day 1266;

Today was the 13th day of advent. My BMI was up 0.1 on yesterdays result, at 21.94 as yesterdays was 21.84 not 21.86.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and day 13 chocolate of advent.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti, mini sausages, fried egg, toast and 2 chocolate cake bar things.
Dinner: chicken, new potatoes, peas and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I have started my Hylian fantasy, I go into the cave the old man says to me "IT'S DANGEROUS TO GO ALONE! TAKE THIS." As I do he disappears then I exit the cave.



But now I have completed the first dungeon, boomerang , bombs and bow are the items I currently have with me and I have the first piece of 8 I think, of the Triforce of Wisdom. Oh now  I remember what it was I played yesterday and it was Castlevania and Mario Bros not Super Mario, Today I played some more Legend of Zelda hence why I stated that I started my Hylian fantasy today as I did and I actually saved the game when I had got into the first dungeon but the boss dragon wasn't too difficult to beat.  Then I also played on Super Mario Bros today I managed to get to 1-4 before I fell into lava and on Mario Bros I suck on that game also as I'm thinking that I managed to reach level 4, before getting struck down by charging crabs, at least that was what I thought they were. Then it was on I went to Kirby's Dream Land it was as similar in game play to Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, so I managed to finish the  first level pretty quickly. But the game is actually quite a bit smaller as level 1 was only the first 4/5 stages of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment