Saturday 24 December 2016

Day 1277

Day 1277;

I was up by 0.16 today of my BMI it is now at 22.17 now that is too heavy especially seeing as what day it is tomorrow.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: I can no longer remember.
Dinner: ham, peas, potato, pickle and something else but I've forgot.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I managed to get up to level 5, I think, on Galaga (space invaders) with a score of 43.8% on accuracy I think, but I only got to level 3 on Pac-man. Now I know that my accuracy on Galaga isn't very impressive it's just that I didn't realise that I was being that accurate. Then Tini had a go on pac-man, and Galaga, today Tini enjoyed playing the games of her childhood once more, but she was saying about how she used to play them both in arcades, oh the good old days, nostalgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment