Sunday 4 December 2016

Day 1256

Day 1256;

So today was the 3rd day of the new month. 22.11 so it's getting further away from my target pitiful, as I was wearing my usual 1 pound of clothing, jeans, t-shirt, socks boxers, wristbands and specs.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham bread-roll, banana, apple,a pot of joy and the day 3 advent treat.
Dinner: pasta with meatballs (quorn style) and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I first did some Boccia, There was only the usual 5 of us today, as the usual 6th person was doing some other sporting activity today as it must have been either the even or odd week this week as person number 6 is doing something else one week then they're doing boccia the next week. I'm still wondering how old all of the others are that go, as i'm thinking that I'm closer to the player numbered 6's fathers age than his actual age So today there was coach number 2 who was sitting on the first chair, then in chair number 2 there was Miss Nut, in seat 3 was me, then seat 4 there was Nat, 5 the youngest player laughing V, then in the 6th chair there was Ry.

Fitness today I have done my 500 strokes on the rower as the first time I reached 500 strokes the time was 17 minutes+ so I decided to give myself up to 20 minutes to do 600 strokes but by the time I got to 600 strokes i checked the time and I was in access of 21 minutes, so I decided to try again from the beginning and I got up to 500 but by the time I had got to that number of strokes the clock had got to 16 minutes still too slow, pitiful.

Anyway later on in the evening:

  1. 50 sit-ups.
  2. 60 crunches.
  3. 50 press-ups.
So that should mean that I have done everything that I set for myself to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment