Thursday 29 December 2016

Day 1282

Day 1282;

22.04 was my BMI for today, now that was an improvement on the pervious week or so's results but it's still not 22.00.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: tomato soup with bread.
Dinner: pasta, quorn balls and chocolate cheese cake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Yesterday I also played on my NES a bit, I'm thinking that I plated on the first 2 Super Mario Bros games. As well as  a bit on Ghosts and Goblins, at least I think that's the name, it's the game where you start off naked and as soon as a bat? thing comes down an scoops up the female that your with you jump up into some armour and you go to to save her.

But today I went to the gym, after I had first woke up twice, I had moved myself downstairs to eat my breakfast, I had gone into the shower room without sorting out the shower, so I brushed my teeth and basically cleaned myself up.  I went to the gym next, then I returned home and I ate lunc.


No comments:

Post a Comment