Thursday 8 December 2016

Day 1260

Day 1260:

7th day of the new month, 22.07 was my BMI again it's like I'm stuck in a time loop as I was wearing some jeans, boxers, t-shirt and specs.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes,  apple, banana and day 6's chocolate from my advent calendar.
Lunch: tinned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast, fried egg and chocolate trifle.
Dinner: BBQ chicken with sauce, new potatoes, peas and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Fitness today:
  • 45 minutes in the GYM.
  • 15 minute/500 strokes row.
  • 50 press-ups.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 100 crunches.
  • 50 press-ups.
  • 50 sit-ups.
Today my row took 503 strokes and it lasted me about 15:30 seconds.

Now what I have done for the day has been as pointless as ever, as I have just sat at home watching cartoons on the internet. and then in breaks during watching the cartons, I have been eating, getting fitter and playing an internet game slash doing nothing productive.  But then one of the nothing productive I have done today was attempting to play my trumpet, which I actually managed to clamp my lips together behind the mouth piece but I failed in pushing any air between my lips, as it may be that my lips were too dry as but I did not think that was the problem as my lungs seemed to be too weak to actually push any air out of my mouth, through my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment