Saturday 17 December 2016

Day 1270

Day 1270;

22.0f7 was my BMI for today, now that was a an increase of 1.3 which is greater than double the amout necessary for me to get a perfect BMI, on yesterdays, result.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and the 17th day of advents chocolate.
Lunch: red leister cheese toasted sandwich.
Dinner: sausage with mashed potato and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

First thing I did today was go to boccia practise, which maybe the most boring "sport" to play, but all of the people that play it, I guess I could call them friends of mine, are great. Link and Icar also turned up today which was just after I had told Tini that she could if she wanted to make cards for them but she declined as she said they've been once as if they'll come back today, and then sure enough that showed up, But then 2 of the people that Tini had made them for didn't show up and one of the two I had even stated that they weren't going to show up before hand, and I was correct about that person.

Later today I also went to watch a football match and the football team that I went to support  actually won which makes it 10 points from the last 3 games, that is an average point scoring of 2.25 per game, but that is only for the past 4 matches, but if I was to divide the amount of points they've got in total by the number of game they've played it totals at just over 1 point per game. In the league that they are in  on just the results of the last 4 games played they'd be in third position, as two ahead of them have got a 100% win record for the past 4 games.


No comments:

Post a Comment