Sunday 25 December 2016

Day 1278

Day 1278;

Today it was the day of the celebration of an improbable event happening so many years ago, which is so improbable in actual fact some, myself included say that it never happened.

Breakfast: cereal and apple.
Lunch: turkey, sausages in bacon, peas, carrots, roast potatoes, stuffing and festive pudding.
Dinner: nibbley bits.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of cider.

Now my BMI for today was 22.14 which is a little bit better than yesterday only 0.03 better in actual fact which is pretty atrocious in fact, I'm still too fat. This winter has been too warm, so far, in the past years we have had some snow by now already, but no longer. Unless I go to a snow dome type place, like where I go skiing.

Today I have got a new bike it was a tandem bike, which means that I can ride it with another person on it, to control it. I need another person to control it as I can't actually see for half of the time that I'm on the bike as my eyes close 

I also played on my NES and so has quite a few of my older relatives, then I remember the two oldest people that were there/GM & GAK they're both women and they were having a nice enough friendly chat, or so I thought, but then I heard Tini talking about it to Mich later, and it wasn't the conversation that I heard, as it was apparently a points scoring exercise whose the sickest.

No comments:

Post a Comment