Thursday 15 December 2016

Day 1268

Day 1268;

Now today I have had an idea about this blog, I wonder how long it'll last? But I had a BMI of 21.91 again today.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana and day 15 advent chocolate.
Lunch: 3 slices of chicken mayo sandwich, 1 slice of cheese and ham sandwich and a load of nibbly bits of food.
Dinner: chicken balls and chips.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I had my friend around my home which was fun as we both played on the NES but it was with only one remote, which is extra fun when playing Pac-man 2 player with only 1 remote as it is possible but you have to switch the remove's socket every time that you lose a life.

And yesterday I played some more of the games like "Bubble Bobble" and it was "Kirby's Adventure" not "Kirby's Adventures in Dreamland" or what ever I called it 2 days ago, or 1 day ago if you want to be pedantic, as this should be my second 1 of the day posted online but by the time that anyone see's it it should be 2 days ago. I also played the "Castlevania" game today but P managed to get further than I on the battle with the bat, the boss that is in the first level. But I played on a lot of them today like "Ninja Gaiden" and "Galaga",

But today was a day of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment