Friday 9 December 2016

Day 1261

Day 1261;

Today was the 8th day of the new month and I have been lazy today as I haven't done a row today, 22.07 was my BMI for today again... Now this is getting repetitive.

Breakfast: cereal, grapes, banana, apple and my day 8 chocolate of advent.
Lunch: ham sandwich and yule cake bar thingy.
Dinner: meat pie, new potatoes, peas, carrots and 2 pots of joy.
DrinksP: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I haven't done any exercise, before, my body test. Also today the power went off while I was watching a YouTube video about a flat earth conspiracy theorist. I believe it was interesting, I'm not saying that he was insane as anyone that has read any of my previous days posts could say pot kettle black, which is a saying that is to say a pot calling a kettle black, as in the olden days all pots and kettles were black, apparently, and it's basically a way of calling someone out for calling someone else out for doing the same thing that they were doing, like when someone says "shut up" in a room which has a notice on the door which you had just passed to get inside the room it says "no talking beyond this point".

Within my daily fitness routine:

  • 50 press-ups.
  • 50 sit-ups.
  • 50 crunches.
but today I did all of that after my body test.

No comments:

Post a Comment