Tuesday 21 February 2017

Day 1335

Day 1335;

21.58 today my BMI loss I have contributed to my lack of doing ,y daily 10 's for today and the lack of doing any of the rower also but I have done a little bit of running and quite bit of walking according to my fit meter.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: macaroni cheese,  1 chocolate chip shortbread and 3 pears.
Dinner: cheese & ham sandwich and 1 chocolate chip shortbread.
Drinks: 2 200ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice,

I came up with a revelation yesterday and it goes like this, if you want to loose weight run. That's it you have to run about more than however much you are scoffing down, say you eat a  4oz cheeseburger (that's the wight of a mcdonald's cheeseburger) that should be your first 4 minutes you've got to run just for that burger then you'd have to run for another 3 minutes if you had a small bag of chips (80g or 2.82oz so I rounded it up to 3) or 4 minutes if you had a medium bag of chips (114g or 4.02oz so I rounded it down to 4) or 5 minutes if you had a large bag of chips (150g or 5.29oz so I rounded it down to 5). But I know hat I have only used the little english weights for the foods. But when I say run I mean an actual run not just a girly run/skip, like the way that Usain bolt would run the 100m. But the idea behind this is that you'd add up all of the weight that you have consumed at a meal time and then you'd go out and have a run for e.g. 7 minutes and then when your 7 minutes is up you'd be walking back to your home. Like for example you live in a city you could wander down to a park after eating your McDonald's cheeseburger and a medium bag of chips you arrive at the park just about 12:30 then you set up for your run of 8 minutes when you're finished you shouldn't be drenched with sweat but I probably would be so you move off to your home and you get changed into less sweaty clothes. That is the Savage weight loss plan. I know that it may be difficult for you to get started on doing it but hopefully you'll see the benefits of the weight loss plan.

In fitness today I have walked into town and back, then ass soon as I had returned I was sent off again to the post box which is a small distance away from my abode. but to my surprise my walking back to the car from the football match must have been quick as my fitter has told me that I was running about then, which has got me confused,

Fitness today I have been to the gym and I have done a 32 minute cycle ride, I got home and I only managed 3 of the 13 fitness workouts so it should be 20 of them tomorrow. 1500 strokes on the rower tomorrow it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment