Sunday 19 February 2017

Day 1333

Day 1333;

21.91 was my BMI for today, yes it's looking better now, but it's still not perfect..

Breakfast: cereal, apple and banana.
Lunch: pizza and peas.
Dinner: friend egg on toast and cheese.
Drinks: 1 300ml mug of milk and 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Tony Blair (the ex-Prime Minister of GB) has climbed up onto his soap box and is crying out that we need to change the minds of the British people on the topic of Brexit, I am thinking I didn't like having you as PM but I didn't attempt to get you expelled from number 10, before your time was up that is. Now the time is up on the debate about our place in Europe, we don't have one that is it. So if you want to start up a new party, it could be called UKIE (UK in Europe), you should go on and do it but now the verdict is in we have voted out of the EU, now be a good little boy and respect the will of the people, the people that voted you in power all those years ago.

Now I should just address his point on hard Brexit, the people, well I did at least, knew that it'd be a hard Brexit the soft Brexit stuff was a myth, if we were going down the path of a soft Brexit the EU (Tony's employers) would say that the UK has to allow the free movement of people, or no deal to what ever Britain offers, as the free movement of people is a sticking point to the EU's side. I can't force any of them doing a realistic deal with the UK if the free movement of the people wasn't on the table.

In my Legend of Zelda questing I have knocked down the ice walls of the Isle of Frost. So the Yooks better be wary go me. As I'm into the ice temple to steal the 3rd precious metal.

So this morning I went to the gym, I did the Wednesday routine, then I returned home, I finished off my breakfast, with the fruit and apple juice, next up I did over 1235 strokes on the rower in a 30 minute stint, which averages out as a slightly more than 40 strokes per minute over the course of 30 minutes. But I had to just do another 5 strokes to make it up to a better number. Then later today I did another one of my 10 press-ups, 10 sit-ups, 10 crunches and 10 squats, before going for a little wander around and before the daily 7 minute work out, it's been a while since doing one of those.  then I did 9 more of this all new 10 of each exercise, what I was doing was I'd do 10 of those speed skater things after each of the 10. So I started off by doing 10 press-ups, then 10 speed skaters, then 2=10 sit-us. 10 speed skaters, and so on, up until the time had got to the time for my BMI test and I surprised myself as i had done enough exercise in the day to have reached my calorie goal every day for the past 7 days/week.

No comments:

Post a Comment