Saturday 11 February 2017

Day 1325

Day 1325;

21.91, which is still too low.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch:  swiss baked egg, bread and 1 jam doughnut.
Dinner: mash, lamb, cheese, carrots, peas and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Boccia: I have been to a court nearby to practise with the team, there was 7 of us today which should mean that it made a grand total off £24.50 of which pays the coach but the remains £4.50 isn't quite enough to pay for the court hire.

Fitness: 600 strokes on the rower that I did today. Press-ups 150, sit-ups 200, crunches 200 and squats  200.

Football: I have been to watch a football match which was won by the team that I support by a score of 2-1, which was a shock especially as it was a game which lasted 100 minutes, as at the end of the first half it had 6 minutes of stoppage time added onto the end and the end had 4 minutes tacked onto the end, which may I just stare for the record that I applaud the stamina of the players that kept it all together for the whole 100 minutes.

Rugby: I have listened to the rugby on the radio and I have watched it on the TV the match's that I listened to on the radio were the six nations matches The first was won by the Irish 63-10 against the Italians, which is literally a mental score for a rugby match. It's almost as good as the English women did against the Welsh women (they won 0-63), but then back within the six nations mens game the English men were losing against the Welsh men at half time and they were continuing to lose the game up until the last 5 minutes when Daly managed to get a try which put the scores to 16-19 Wales-England and then Farrell managed to kick over the conversion to make the score 16-21 then we had to wait for the clock to run down so that one of the english players could boot the ball into touch and end the game.

I have made an amendment to one of my previous days posts.

This pair of socks that I'm currently wearing are getting very small, Mike tells me it is because they keep striking in the wash.

I have started playing Phantom Hourglass once more, I need some seriously better stylus control.

No comments:

Post a Comment