Thursday 9 February 2017

Day 1323

Day 1323;

21.98 as my BMI for today which I think is at least the equal closest to perfection that I have ever got beneath perfection, being only 0.02 off but I know I have been 22.01 before now which is closer  but it's also above the target.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, green grapes and purple grapes.
Lunch: ham & cheese in an omelette,fruit cake and chocolate box.
Dinner: chicken, peas, carrots, roast potatoes and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I think I played a bit more on the Phantom Hourglass and I thought about swimming, but the Phantom 16 minute glass is coming on pretty well seeing as I have uncovered the south eastern sea chart, just now.

In fitness today I have been to the gym, my hearing got commended today as well when I was at the gym, iI did my 500 strokes on the rower, I also did my 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats.

My hearing was commented as the person at th gym started telling me how the gym piece of equipment that I was complaining about hearing a weird sound when I was on it actually broke down yesterday, I think, and before it went down it was making the same loud noises that I was complaining about which must have been 2 weeks ago, now, but apparently everyone could hear it yesterday not just me, never mind now it has all been fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment