Saturday 4 February 2017

Day 1318

Day 1318;

21.94 was my BMI for today and I had burnt off more than my daily KCAL's target as I have barely sat down for today as I was doing enough of that while playing boccia today.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: ham sandwich, green grapes and purple grapes.
Dinner: chicken pie, crocket potatoes, peas and Tiramasu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and the remaining more than half a bottle of Lucozade sport.

Today I have been to a boccia competition, I'm terrible at boccia or so I thought before the tournament started and I didn't disappoint myself in the first two games as I lost both of them. I lost my first game by 9 points to nil, but I lost my second game by 9 points to 1. So there was this 3rd game that I had to play I had set myself a target of scoring 2 points in the match, to mark my progression, I won the first point of the game, then I lost the second point, so with the game tied at 1 point a piece going into the 3rd round of which I won it by 1 point, so I had made my target that I had set up for myself with 1 end left to play and I actually played it well, by winning the final end by 2 shots which gave me the game by a score of 4-1 I was gobsmacked. but the 3rd end was the best end that I have ever played in with it being a tit for tat (well what happened was I played my first shot in and he beat it immediately then I'd beat it, then he'd beat me and so on) contest, well we had both done that foe our first 3 shots individually so it was with 6 shots had been thrown then my 4th shot I mucked up, then my 5th shot followed suit, before getting my shot on for my 6th and final shot, for the end and I had lined it up nicely so it sat in-front of the jack ball, fluke shot if I've ever seen one. Then my opposition had his final 3 shots to steel the end from me, but he didn't make it, which you could say that end was the turning point in the game as we only had one end left to play and I dunno but I could have got the bonus buzz from winning that end, meanwhile a bit of mental fatigue had started to creep in over him my opponent, which may have allowed mtg to win with a deceptively comfortable score line of 4-1. But I immediately leapt to my feet to shake hands with the unfortunate party because that was how good the game that I had played with him was, as it was so close.

Boccia Classifications:

So basically I'm a BC6, apparently. But the clarification thingy was a bit of a hassle as for my classification they had an issue about If I was allowed to use my feet or not to propel the ball, in the end it was decided that I was allowed to, but in the third match that I played I didn't actually use my feet, which may have been as the person that I was playing against was a short to mid distance player so we would just aiming for the floor in front of our feet, so therefore no need to boot it long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment