Monday 6 February 2017

Day 1320

Day 1320;

22.17 was my disappointing BMI of the day.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: canned spaghetti with mini sausages on toast.
Dinner: chicken, peas, Crockett potatoes and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 3 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 100ml mug of coconut milk.
Snack: shortbread.

What is intersectional feminism? It's a broken ideology.
What is Islam? It's a broken ideology.
So lets team up and make it happen broken ideologies FTW. That is what the woman in the following video seems to be saying.



The two men in that video keep saying it more eloquently than I. Intersectional feminism is just stupid liberal jargon, there gores you've summed it up for us all right there enough said, that's a wrap.  

The level of the contradictions within her speech is quite astounding, by saying she's a feminist she's literally saying she's not a Muslim and by saying she's a Muslim she's quite literally saying she's not a feminist.

The coconut milk was disgusting in sent and taste.

In fitness today I have done my 500 strokes on my rower, within actual fact it was 530 that I did in 10:34, as I was rowing along I lost my specs around about 8 minutes which I found amazing as I had been traveling at 60+ strokes per minute, which is 1 stroke per second for a little time before I lost my specs, but after I lost my specs I know that I wasn't traveling very quickly, I had slowed down quite significantly, and I was just rowing until I thought that I had to have passed 10 minute, and it works out as it did, so yeah I think that I managed to get to 500 strokes in less than 10 minutes. 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats. But I also went to athletics today such a shame about my eyes though, they really started bugging me today,

No comments:

Post a Comment