Thursday 2 February 2017

Day 1316

Day 1316;

Just for a heads up today I had a very nice lunch, I'm wondering if anyone has had a sausage mayo sandwich, how delicious would that be? No innuendo intended Mr (Sarge/Corp) Chaz. Today I had a BMI of 22.01.

Breakfast: cereal, able and banana.
Lunch: sausage roll, egg mayo and chicken mayo sandwiches.
Dinner:  chicken. nan bread and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I had  my friend come around my abode, we started off by playing a bit on Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword and then we went for a small cycle, on the tandem, around the housing block that is out side of my home. When we came back inside afterwards we had lunch and we also played a bit of chess.

Then I went ip yo my room and I started off by doing my 100 press-ups, then it was only 50 of each sit-ups, crunches and squats. Then after dinner I did 50 more of each sit-ups, crunches and squats which made it up to 100 of each. In the morning (before it rained) both my friend and myself managed to get 5 circuits around the nearby housing block done on the tandem, before we decided to end out little cycling experience, I saw that there was a lot of white hair on the back of his jacket in thee small amount of time that my eyes were open during the cycle ride, now I know it.s not long until I get the botox that's necessary to keep my eyes open. So I hope it works this next time that I'mm having it done, I'm also wondering if any of my other older friends would like to have a go on it? Maybe Easto and £2000 (2000 pounds is a weight which is equal to 1 Ton) maybe I could invite the two of them over for a cycle in the future, perhaps. But then today I also didn't manage to fit in any strokes on the rower (nut thankfully I did extra yesterday).

No comments:

Post a Comment