Saturday 18 February 2017

Day 1332

Day 1332;

I had a BMI of 21.82 or there about, anyway it had gotten farther away from perfection than it was yesterday but nor by much.

Breakfast: cereal.
Lunch: 2 eggs on toast and chocolate bites.
Dinner: a home made Indian and magnum ice cream.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and 1 300ml mug of fruit juice and fizzy water.

Today I had boccia, I managed to get some of my flukey shots in today as well as some dreadful shots, but the number of flukey shots I managed to pull off today was actually greater than the number of dreadful shots, in the last game at least which is pretty much how it went down last week, or whenever the competition was; at least I think.

As I must be vitamin D deficient I have decided to go outside bit of light activity and a bit of walking for my efforts of taking in some of the vitamin D, so I have hopefully made my Vitamin D target for today then I suggested to Mich that we could go out on a bike ride as the day was sunny today, he agreed, I'm unsure if he was reluctant to take me out for a cycle or not I'm terrible at reading people; like when it was dinner time Allergy had cooked a home made Indian for us, from a new cook book. The food was food that I was eating but in iit there was way to much spinach so I tried it and I didn't like the spinach but the majority of the rest of it was ok, so when Tini asked me did I like it I shrugged as the nan bread, popadoms and chutney were nice. Then Tini said "me neither it was terrible" or words to that effect, I was shocked as shed just said that she liked it when the chef was present. But just before that the chef was present and Tini wasn't, the chef said that Tini didn't like it.

I also managed to defeat Eox and rescue the king of the Cobble Kingdom, so that's 2 of the 3 metals recovered, now where is the other metal?, but now I've got 23 minutes in my glass, so lets be going back into the Ocean Kings place.

In fitness I have rowed for 15 minutes, which was a 642 stroke so I rowed 8 more strokes to make it up to 650 and I stopped at that. then afterwards to be sure that I was to make my calorie goal for today I did the  the above stuff then before I ate my dinnerI attempted to do the thing that I tried yesterday to meet my calorie goal as in the 10 of the exercises then have a bit of a wander then I'd do another 10 of the exercises and so on, but today I got up to 60 of them each before I was called down to have my dinner so it's only 40 of each that I have to do after I had my dinner I completed them all by doing a 40 repetitions of each Then it was time for my weigh in as you could probably tell from my BMI alert thing that I put at the top of these blogposts my BMII had gone down. But I only missed my calorie goal by 15, so I ran back upstairs and I did myself another 10 of each of my exercises and then I ran downstairs to the Wii and I had done 21 more calories so mission completed for the sixth day in a row.


No comments:

Post a Comment