Wednesday 8 February 2017

Day 1322

Day 1322;

22.07 I'm still a bit on the heavy side.

Breakfast: cereal, banana, green grapes, purple grapes and apple.
Lunch: cheese sandwich and chocolate cake.
Dinner: quorn balls, pasta, cheese and chocolate cheesecake.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have done 500 strokes on the rower then I have done basically done nothing until just before I watched Leicester City, beat Derby 3-1 in additional time but it really should have been a more clear victory the the champions of the last premier league season (Leicester City) as they should have had 2 penalties in the extra time periods and Mr Slim missed a sitter, as the ball was passed to him by Greyhe didn't even react to the ball being passed to him he just stepped over the ball, what where you doing Mr Slim? Ok and just before I went to watch that game I did 50 press-ups, so that means that I still have to do 350 more combined press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats, before this day is over., of which I have just done.

And I give forgot all of the other things that I have done today.

No comments:

Post a Comment