Wednesday 15 February 2017

Day 1329

Day 1320;

21.88 was my BMI for today, which is an improvement on yesterday but still not perfect but I have met my KCAL goal for the past 3 days which I think that I have done about once  before, as I am thinking that I managed it while I was on holiday a while back.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: sausage rolls, scotch egg, mini sausages and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: pasta, quornballs and apple crumble with milk.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I have been thinking about a lot of stuff of which I can't remember the most of it, but then who can remember everything that they have thought about  in a day?

But Mich has had another holiday idea, for us to go on but the following idea has got a problem within, it's a concept that has us staying beside a cycle track so we can go for tandem cycle rides which I have no problem with, the issue comes with there being no Wi-Fi, so it looked like I won't be able to continue this blog for that week. Unless I could use Mich's Wi-Fi hotspot on his phone for that week, so here's to hoping that I can.

Now In fitness today I went to the gym, in the gym I did my usual Wednesday routine, then I returned home and I drunk about half of my first fruit juice of the day then I went for a pleasant 500 stroke row the timer has got to about 12:52 when I stopped but by the time that the counter had stopped it was reading 13:00. I also did 120 times press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats each today. I have also done a HasFit 20 minute work out with a How to Stretch routine added on to the end, just for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment