Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 1328

Day 1328;

21.78 was my BMI for the day how disappointing.

Breakfast: cereal, apple, banana, green grapes and 2 purple grapes.
Lunch: chicken, carrots, peas, new potatoes and apple crumble.
Dinner: Swiss baked egg, toast and 2 jam dougnuts.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Now today I have thought about getting the most out of my gym membership again, Bur today I went to watch a football match the football match was a defeat for the team that I support 2-3 was the score line they lost by, they scored the first and the last goals during the game But in between them the opposing team scored 3 times.

I had done my 500 strokes on the rower today before Tini got back to take me out to the gym when I started off on the exercise bike, I did 25 minutes on that piece of equipment then I concluded my workout by having a nice gentle stroll on the treadmill for 7 minutes. Then I completed my first 50 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats, each, today before dinner, then I managed to fit in my second 50 of each of them before I went out to watch a football match. 

No comments:

Post a Comment