Friday 10 February 2017

Day 1324

Day 1324;

22.91 and today was a lazy day, apart from my 30 minutes, approximately, in the gym, and the 400 strokes on the rower today.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: ham sandwich and chocolate brownie.
Dinner: chicken, sausage, potato, peas, carrots and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

Today I saw some snow falling down from the sky, at least I think it's snow, not something else like dandruff of a giant.

Before the above happened I was playing on my DS, some more Phantom Hourglass but my DS ran out of battery just as I was about to do something in the dungeon on Goron island as last night I just secured the south eastern sea map (chart) and then this morning I weighed anchor for new sea and the closest island in that sea was the Goron island and I have become a brother of the Goronsand is I've chased off into the dungeon in search of the Chiefs son. Next up I need to find the bombchu bag, I wonder if it's in the temple?

But as I decided to go back not the game later on I found the bomchu bag in the dungeon. I have even almost rescued my "bro's" child apart from the boss of the dungeon. i have managed to get him to flip onto it's side but I just can't activate the bombchu's quick enough.

So In my fitness today I disappointed myself, as I know that I have gone to the gym today and all, but I have only done 400/500 strokes and 50/100 press-ups today, I have done none of any of the three other little exercises, so that means 600 strokes, 150 press-ups, 200 sit-ups, 200 crunches and 200 squats tomorrow, in order to make ends meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment