Saturday 25 February 2017

Day 1339

Day 1339;

22.01was my BMI for today. so close to perfection, yet so far.

Breakfast: cereal and pear.
Lunch: cheese and ham sandwich.
Dinner: toad in the hole (sausages in batter), peas, carrots, potato and white chocolate ice-cream.
Drinks: 3 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice snd more of my Lucozade Sport (orange).

So today was a Boccia match day, both our A team (which consisted of Link, J and myself) and our B team (which consisted of everyone on our boccia team apart from D and Myself) lost. The team we were playing beat team A by 4-2 and they beat B team by 17-2, but the boss man of the opposition team said to me that he had never seen someone use their feet to play boccia before me. So I took it at what it was, a statement of my irregularity.

Next up today I went to watch a football match, and it was  a shock result as the team that I was their to support won the game, 2-1, but the second goal was thanks to a penalty that I didn't think should have been given. But the referee was apparently off his rocker today. As there was this challenge that happened to one of the players of the team that I support, that practically broke his ankle, to my understanding at least, The ref just waved play on.

Sic Nations today first I heard that Scotland beat Wales today which I found surprising as isn't Wales supposed to be good at Rugby? and then it had Ireland v France of which ended in an Irish victory predictable, if toy ask mr, now the next match starts tomorrow and can England get up tomorrow and beat Italy tomorrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment