Thursday 16 February 2017

Day 1330

Day 1330;

21..75 worse than yesterday but I have made my calorie goal 4 days in a rowI wonder if I can keep this up?.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: 2 poached eggs, toast and "hot" crossed bun.
Dinner\: gammon, pineapple, peas, carrots, potato and chocolate trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and about a third of a bottle of Lucozade sport.

Today I have gone on a walk to the garage which is at the opposite side of the town that I live in, e.g, I live on the north side of the town and the garage is on the south side of the town, and such and such, but it's honestly not that far from one side of town to the other. 

Also today I have heard some very bad news it's about Arsenal and they might be sacking Arsen at the end of the season why is it bad news you may ask, it is bad news as if Arsenal sack Arsen what will that leave them with... al, that's it and what a terrible name, for a football club (but it maybe better for an Italian restaurant), is al. Now what should happen is Ian Wright and Arsen could join forces so Arssen would still be in control of the club but then you've got Ian who could be offering his perspective on Arsenal and he could help out in the training as he has won a lot of things with Arsenal but that was a longtime ago, when Arsenal was still winning trophies and stuff. But I think they could do with him back as an assistant manager to Asen.

You know the short walk I took to get to the garage by the time that I arrived at the garage I was boiling as I had to wear my coat and I took the coat off when I got to the garage and it, the coat, was drenched with sweat, so Mich was saying stuff about me being seriously out of shape, well I get hot very easily, that is about all that I can say/type to that observation. Her even started going on about how I nerd to go to the gym to get fitter if I'm that out of shape.

In fitness today I have gone to the gym done a 20 reps on the. only one of five, arm weigh machine that I missed yesterday, 20 minutes on the treadmill with a 4 minute cool down, 5 minutes on an exercise bike. 120 press-ups, 120 sit-ups, 120 crunches, 120 squats, 1000 strokes on the rower.

No comments:

Post a Comment