Monday 13 February 2017

Day 1327

Day 1327;

21.94 was my BMI for today closer than yesterday's but still 0.6 out.

Breakfast: cereal: purple grapes, green grapes, apple and banana.
Lunch: nibbly bits (grapes, porkpie, mini sausages scotch eggs etc.) and sponge cake with strawberries.
Dinner: shepards pie (lamb, peas, carrots, potato, cheese) and some of the cakes filling (with strawberries in).
Drinks: 2 300m mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snacks: 1 chocolate brownie and 2 jelly beans.

in fitness today I did 500 strokes then 30 more but with my hands backwards (so I was pulling the rowing bar towards my face instead  of towards my chest) then 500 more strokes then 70 more backwards strokes. The next thing to do on my to do list was those 200 press-ups, sit-ups, crunches and squats. each, but I unfortunately only managed 100, of each. I also went to athletics today, now just as it happens today, at athletics, I only managed to get a bit of jogging in, hurdles and something else but I can't remember what it was.

I know I am a bit harsh on the wedding idea, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with it, so I was thinking about the songs for the wedding, and I can just see C standing up at the front waiting for Emu, the song starts when the lyrics get to "Each morning I get up I die a little" you can see GM wanting to get out of the seat that she's sat in, and when it gets to the chorus you'd then have GM pulling herself out of her chair to get you to find C somebody to love him.



But then again I knew that the song shouldn't be something which is overtly about love as that was. so I apologised stating that I knew it was a bad choice as I knew that it'd only be good As Long As it's Not About Love.



Next I was onto my rejected idea for a song which was Thunderstruck as I thought I could remember hearing (or seeing) somewhere about it's pretty soppy back story, But my idea was Shot Down in Flames.

No comments:

Post a Comment