Sunday 5 February 2017

Day 1319

Day 1319;

22.17 was my BMI for today and I had been having an extremely lazy day today, at the most exercise I have done today would probably be the 1000 strokes that I did inside of 25 minutes this morning.

Breakfast: cereal and banana.
Lunch: Swiss baked egg and bread.
Dinner: chicken, baked potato and peas.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

But the thing with me and ages is that the 2 of them just don't mix as there was a man a while back the thought I was 15 and therefore younger than my younger sibling. and he was something like 4 years older than me at the time and I thought he was my age (but I was closer) So why does everybody get me confused with a youngster, but I'm still not allowed to have the childrens food from the menu at the wedding that I'm going to in something like 2 months, it's such a drag. I've got a choice between the starters that I don't like, then I'm getting a chicken thingy for main and thankfully I'm going to be allowed some pavlova for pudding at least I think. But the sibling that's wedding it is, is wanting me to choose a starter to waste, I hate waste which just might be one of the reasons why I hate myself. As I am such a waste.

In fitness I have done 1000 strokes on the rower which should bring me up to 2500 for this month so far so I'm my preset target for this month, at least so far. But I still need to do double everything else today in order to keep myself on target for this month. That was what I did in the morning then between lunch and dinner I did pretty much naught which was up until after dinner when I did my first 100 press-ups and sit-ups and 50 crunches, so I still had 100 more of press-ups and sit-ups, each. 150 more crunches and 200 squats to get me back on track. Later on today I managed to complete my press-ups so I've now done 500 for this month.Then later still I managed my 100 more sit-ups, 150 crunches and 200 squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment