Monday 27 February 2017

Day 1341

Day 1341;

Well howdy there all o' yo' folks my BMI was 21.78, so today was a another lazy day for me.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: canned spagetti hoops, mini sausages and toast.
Dinner: chicken pie, potato, sweet potato, peas and jam roly poly.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.
Snack: 1 chocolate.

So I'm just like a dog, I stink basically, I rely on my nose quite a bit, my hearing is kinda sensitive also, I drool quite considerably, I lack comprehension in the finer parts of human interaction, I'm stupid, I'm forgetful, I basically suck at being a human. Ok now the final part was had a bit to do with the stuff mentioned on a previous days post, one of the parts about me not understanding feelings but I guess it could have included that part in with the finer parts of human interaction, I guess.

Today in fitness I have the 770 strokes on the rower, so I'm back on target for that, but I have only done 12 of the 40 still required before my body test.  But today I went to the gym but it was cut short as the gym had sprung a leak.

No comments:

Post a Comment