Friday 24 February 2017

Day 1338

Day 1338;

21.75 was an improvement on yesterday's BMI, today I have been on the tandem

Breakfast: cereal, banana, apple and pear.
Lunch: ham and cheese sandwich (brown bread) and tiramisu.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and chocolate brownie trifle.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk, 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice and a few squirts of a bottle of Orange flavoured Lucozade sport.

Today was a tragic day, or rather last  night was a tragic night, as Mr Claudio got fired from his job at Leicester City FC. After performing a miracle (well the footballing equivalent) last year, they should have at least had him to stay out the rest go his contract which was another 2 seasons after the end of the current season, as he got offered a 4 season job before the start of his contract of which he had completed the 4 year plan in his first season, in-charge. But the blues of Leicester City, remind me of another blue team of a city, Chelsea of London who got rid of Jose the year after they won the league when the next season they were in a similar position to Leicester also, but look at him now he's in charge of Manchester United, from the looks of what was said about Mr Wenger I'm thinking that Claudio might get his next shot at managing a team at Arsenal.

Now I'm up against Bellum in Phantom Hourglass I have beaten him up past his first stage but when I got to the scnd stage It said something about drawing the figure of 8 on the screen, but I couldn't remember any of the studs tat went with it os I turned the game off and I went back into the fight It started the fight from the beginning. Now that's annoying.

In fitness today I have gone out on the tandem I've cycled from a town, which was called Broxbourne or something similar, to London; on the tandem Mich thinks that we have done 28 miles on our trip into the outskirts of London. Then I have only done 500 of my strokes on the rower today, I'm sill 1000 down on were I should be, and I have also of my 10 routine I have done it 10 times out of 26 times which was my target for today due to me not doing enough on the days previous, 

No comments:

Post a Comment