Thursday 23 February 2017

Day 1337

Day 1337;

21.58 It's gone back up to 2 days ago now I have had a lazy day today Of the 20 sets of the 10 routine I had set myself for today I did 4, but I managed to get up to 1000 strokes on the rower, before I got too hungry.

Breakfast: cereal, banana and apple.
Lunch: sausage roll, cheese sandwich, 1/4 of a chocolate coated flap jack, 1/4 of a cookie, 1 pear and some of my chocolate box.
Dinner: chicken pie, peas, carrots,creamed potato and tiramisu.
Drinks 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

I enjoy walking as  an escape. It's just refreshing especially in the country side as your walking along outside with the wind in your hair you could be using the wind to do more than just cool yourself down, as it could also be used to letting all my cares blow away, for the time that I was walking; at least. I could have been red in the face before the walk wit hall of that pent up anger which I had inside of me a nice long walk in the country side I thought was always good for allowing me to get it out of my system.

In fitness today I have ha a lazy day with only just doing 4 off my daily 10 routine and I only managed to get up to 1000 strokes on the rower today, so I'm still 1000 behind where I should be for tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment