Friday 3 February 2017

Day 1317

Day 1317;

21.84 was my BMI for today

Breakfast: cereal, purple grapes, green grapes and banana.
Lunch: eggs mayo, chicken mayo, scotch eggs and chocolate cake.
Dinner: scampi, chips, peas and tiramisu.
Drinks: 2 300ml mugs of milk and 2 300ml mugs of fruit juice.

So today I have played another bit on the Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass but that I was attempting to do for the majority of my play through today was attempt to work out where I had got up to in the end I worked it out I had got up to the part where I have to go and draw a Triforce on a door.

Also I saw the following YouTube video by Men Going Their Own Way:

I get it in a biological sense, but I don't think I can size up a room the moment that I enter it, but I can't talk so that kind of makes the part after that redundant, I get the part about not caring for  the problem snd just walking through it but the majority of thee times that that has happened to me I haven't realised there was a problem until I had hone through it and then I attempted to make it better anyways I have undermined Howard Dare's instructions, Then his little role play type of thing if someone told me my shoes were stupid I'd probably have hysterics, just as the stupid nature of the comment, The analogy about chess that urned into more than an analogy, I'm thinking that I'm going to have to get better at cess.

Today in fitness I have been to the gym, at the gym I did a 32 minute cycle ride in that time I managed to get over 10 KM, but  before that I did 510 strokes on the rower but I also decided to give it a go at doing individual arm strokes on the rower. But in doing that I also noticed just how unfit my right arm actually is.as I did 30 strokes on either arms therefore 60 in total. Then I also did my 100 press-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 crunches and 100 squats today before I checked my BMI, then after we had done our BMMI's Much and I did one of coach Kozak's 20 minute workouts, as Allergy has disappeared so there was no chance to do one of her 7 minutes workouts, and all of the promise that I saw in Allergy's willingness to purchase a fitness DVD was wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment