Friday 1 January 2016

Day 918

Day 918;

That day was today, which was the last day of 2015, and the winter solstice e-card that I was making, failed which means that I failed such a great way to finish a year, in failure.I should have no excuses for my lack of action, but it would be a lie for me to tell you that.

Now for breakfast I had both a C and a B, so in other words I had a more traditional, for me at least, breakfast. And I cannot remember a thing that I ate for lunch today. Then next up was dinner and for dinner we here having guests around, also Allergy had gone out, probability to "bang" with her boy friend/ so we had a special dinner tonight 3 cooers meal, first it was a soufflé,then it was some bird like meat could g= qirh potatoes carrots and peas, but then for pudding I ate some fruit salad.

But I have been wondering when was it that Anakin Skywalker got asked to join the Jedi council but he wasn't made a master? As I was thinking that it was in episode 2 but then if it was in episode 2 did he bury his lustration so deep inside of him selves to become a Jedi Master in the Clones Wars that happened after Attack of the Clones but before Revenge of the Sith. Because it'd make more sense, having it in Revenue of the Sith, but by then he had already become a Jedi Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment