Wednesday 6 January 2016

Day 923

Day 923;

today I saw the below music video, which I think is pretty good;



Today I ate a CAB for breakfast, Cereal, Apple and Banana, then for lunch I ate 2 sausage rolls and a Belgium bun. for dinner I ate a cooked breakfast, ŵell it was Sausage, eggs, ham, spagetti hoops and fried bread (but I thought the fried bread was toast, when I was looking at it). But for desert I ate a piece of chocolate trifle.

Within the past day or two, I have been watching the three Star Wars films that push the force awakens into fourth place, in the pantheon of the best Star Wars films of my opinion, but I honestly cannot wait until/if I get Star Wars: The Force Awakens, on (Disney) DVD as it would be nice to see the film without so many distractions , the distractions in the cinema include clapping, unpleasant smells, even pleasant smells (are distracting)and unwelcome background noise. But I know that I have put both "clapping" and "unwelcome background noise" on the list should it all be counted under the unwelcome  noise category? Well it could but I haven't as the clapping at the end almost sounded as if it was a computer generated sound so I was wondering if it was a canned clap, similar to a canne draught to entice the the audience to clap/laugh along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment