Thursday 28 January 2016

Day 945

Day 945;

So today was the third or the second day that I had set myself to do those 30 sit ups in, within my new 30 a day challenge.

Today for breakfast I ate my usual. Then for lunch I ate a sandwich but for pudding I ate a slice of fruit cake. But then for dinner I ate a dish of pasta, bolognese and cheese, I like the pasta and cheese it's just the sauce that I don'y like; it's too tomatoey.

So today I watched some more of the Robot Wars heats for series 4. I'm wondering if Richard and Ian Swan will be competing in the new series when incomes back to out screens, as I'm thinking that George Francis has retorted from battling the robots, or will George Francis come back?

I have also been watching some more Red Dwarf today, but have I done anything else today?

Haven't you bee attempting to create those 3D characters again?

Oh yes I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment