Tuesday 19 January 2016

Day 936

Day 936;

So that was today and so much has happened today I have already forgotten the majority of it, if I knew it happened at least.

At meal times I ate my usual breakfast, most likely. Then at lunch I'm thinking I ate some Pasta bake with extra cheese and sausages wrapped in bacon., I'm sure there's some Bible passage that forbids you eating two separate cuts of meat at once, also the god of the Bible/Torah/Quran forbids the eating of pork, so god if your up there, wherever "up there" is please strike me down, or aren't you able? Therefore contradicting all of those Christian Zealots that "Love" you so much, meanwhile you get me sitting here at home talking to himself in his head about the long nebulous concept, of love which is apparently you; but then you hate women that get pregnant for making you (making love/sex) by cursing them to go through pains (the pains of child birth).

But I'm sorry that I got off of tack when I was attempting to tell all of you about my eating habits of today and the only other thing that I can remember of todays meal time was that I also ate some cake today well it was a slice of fruit cake and a slice of Panettone .



Now that is what I wanted to inform you people Robot Wars is returning, to our screens. I don't know when but I know that it is but I know it's promising to be epic.

I wonder if they're going to get Mr Clarkson to host the new first season of it then they get Mr Charles to host the rest lot them, which would only be if mr Clarkson gets his forgiveness from the BBC for doing that thing a while back and Mr Charles still needs to get released from his contract with ITV,

No comments:

Post a Comment