Tuesday 12 January 2016

Day 929

Day 929;

Today was weird as I just had a big rant in my head and I have forgotten it, like I usually do then.

For breakfast I had the same as yesterday I'm thinking, well that is if yesterday I had a bowl of cereal and banana. Lunch I had some cheese, chicken and bacon  on pasta I think, but for pudding with it I ate some chocolate cheesecake. Next for dinner I ate a spaghetti hoops on toast then I had some fruit cake for my desert.

But I have been thinking about the statement "what if the 'feminazis' ruled the world" how much would the word change, it would turn into a Matrearcle society, instead of an equal society as the general feminist opinion would have you believe, As that is what feminism is, an ideology for the rights of females to increase, there is none of the other stuff that is generally lumped in with it, like the trans rights ext don't actually have anything to do with feminism but then feminism is just attempting to big itself up with all of the other "minorities" to make themselves a majority, but honestly of the whole western world are women really as disenfranchised as the feminists on the feminist right put out that they are? No, I think not, maybe if we were living in the eastern world, at least the islamic part of it you may have a point, when women have to marry they're rapists, not here in the west as in the west it is a crime to rape and if you get convicted of it you will get a hefty sentence of jail time at least.

But today in bad news David Bowie is now dead.



But today I have done some more athletics, which was fun. But the long jump I can't see where he was getting that I beat my old score by 50cm when it was only about 20cm.


No comments:

Post a Comment