Monday 11 January 2016

Day 928

Day 928;

But today in football my team, the team that represents the place of my birth/Oxford United, from league 2, killed a giant of premiership fame so it was the first giant killing of this FA cup.

So today foe breakfast I ate the old usual/a bowl of cereal and a banana. Then for lunch I ate a little thing called a bacon sandwich, I ate some fruit cake for my pudding. Then for dinner I ate a some chicken, tika masala and some chicken pasanda, but I ate naught for pudding today.

But today I reached my BMI goal on Wii Fit, 22.01, so I've got a whole year to attempt to replicate that score as many times as possible.

But yesterday I know that I went to a football match but I also went to boccia training to not play boccia.

Oxford United beat Swansea, which is a place in Wales, I do believe. I wonder where the Scottish teams would rank. If the English snd Welsh football associations suddenly became the British Football Association. 

No comments:

Post a Comment