Monday 4 January 2016

Day 921

Day 921;

So today I completed my watch through of Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 2 and the way that it has turned out is is a lot like the monetary/parliament of GB as if they have left Coulson as Director and they have appointed a board to keep him in check.

for breakfast I ate a bowl of C and a bowl of Strawberries. then for lunch I are some pasta and meatballs, which probably weren't meatballs; as they were most likely quorn (a meat substitute). Then for dinner I had some cheese, Hovis biscuits and grapes.

But today I watched the latest Star Was film at the cinema, but I have spotted 2 things wrong with the physics of the film. the second one I am not going to type it now as it is quite a considerable spoiler. But the first I'm thinking doesn't have any consequence to it as it is about Rey's speeder at the begging of the film, as I noticed that the speeder when it's moving it floats which is ok, I may not understand the exacta reason how it floats but I can understand that it's the speeders propulsion that gets it hovering, but it's when the craft is stationary and it's still floating the speeder wasn't being used but the engine could have been one of those supper silent ones that keeps running all the time and only "kicks up a fuss", makes a loud noise, while it's in motion which may explain the lack of noise while it's stood stationary,  but the planet that it's based on is a sandy planet if any force downwards or downwards pressure was bring applied by the speeder in it's standing position you should have been able to see the sand getting repelled by the force/pressure of which I saw none (not saying that there was none just that I didn't see any). The second physics complaint includes a slightly big spoiler and I wouldn't like to spoil it for you.

Ok just by the way what happened to Luke's first Lightsaber? I mean the blue one that he got from Obi Wan as he was in a fight with Darth Vader and I know he got his hand cut off by Darth but didn't the attack also damage the lightsaber or did the damaged  lightsaber happen, in the 2nd or 3rd episodes and it was just lost in the days of Luke's fight with Darth it fell with his hand.  But I didn't like any of the soppy parts like the part near the end between Rey and Fin, well it was Rey that was the aggressor in the situation.

But with all those complaints about the physics I also have some complaints about the story but the film was excellent, seeing as the film snuck some easter eggs in also, which were some of the funny parts of the film like the part when Han was discussing the Millennium Falcon doing the Kassel run, I'm unsure if Luke's first lightsaber counts as an easter egg or not but I'm guessing so. So that is it for my day in Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment