Saturday 16 January 2016

Day 933

Day 933;

You know yesterday I failed at gathering up those rupees for buying that cheer costume as I wrote that It was true I had yet to reach enough rupees but then I had wrote that before 11 o’clock, so I was playing Trifoce Heroes for 3 hours, or there about, until I got enough rupees to afford the final piece of frilly fabric and acquire the final 100 rupees but I hot it all and I purchased the cheer gear but then, I shut down my 3DS and I finished off my blog post without updating my earlier writing between the hours of 2 and 3..

Today for my breakfast I ate a bowl of cereal and a box of banana again. Then for lunch I ate a pizza. Finally for dinner I had… I can’t remember, but I can remember what I have just eaten now, as I was typing this food section of my blog, as I have just eaten some of my Jelly Bears, which I think I got as a gift for the winter solstice celebration just past.

Now today I have watched some more of the first season of the X-Files. I thought I saw some advert, on YouTube which was for the X-Fies. I enjoy watching X-Files. 

But I must have put back on at least the weight I lost yesterday which puts me back on track to reaching my goal again within the however long I put for me to reach it. 

Why is t the 12 days of x do they say that to piss piss the super naturals? With all of the talk about the number 13 being unlucky? So they are like let's just start from 1 and then only go up to 12 to stop all of the super superstitious nuts going ape at us every time that we say 13.

I don't know, sounds a bit far fetched for me.

Wooah welcome back Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment